Postpartum Nourishment Package
Pregnancy and childbirth ask a lot of your body. This Postpartum Nourishment Package is full of ingredients that help you to recover, to conserve your energy and support your body for breastfeeding. In this way, you know your body is getting the nutrients it needs to help you through the initial postpartum period feeling relaxed, at ease and fulfilled.
This package has been put together with the greatest of care, building on the know-how gained from eastern medicinal traditions and orthomolecular nutritional therapy. The ingredients are 100% organic. Alongside the dry ingredients, you’ll find recipe cards in the nourishment package to help you make six meals: three main meals, two soup dishes and breakfast. All you have to do following your baby’s birth is to make sure you have fresh vegetables in stock so that you can put a number of Nutrilicious, tasty and filling meals on the table in the twinkling of an eye. You give yourself and your baby the best possible start in life. Nutrilicious helps to keep you energetic and refreshed during the postpartum period.
Tip: order the nourishment package during your third trimester of pregnancy. You then have everything you need at home on time, and the shelf life of the products is guaranteed until your due date and a couple of weeks beyond.
Delivery time: 3-5 working days.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Nourishment package contents (100% organic)
- Accompanying letter + Nutrilicious card
- Recipe cards (kitcheri, lentil curry, quinoa curry, carrot / parsnip soup, pumpkin soup, postpartum overnight oats – porridge)
- Information about postpartum nutrition
- Shopping list
- Bone broth Bouillon bar (1x chicken & 1 x beef)
- Wholegrain basmati rice
- Yellow mung beans
- Tomato puree
- Coconut milk (2x)
- Red lentils
- 100% peanut butter
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Snack package: oatmeal biscuits Billy’s farm, Foodloose nutbars (4x), dried figs
- Granola (4x)
- Weleda breastfeeding tea
- Spices: coriander seed, mustard seed, cumin seed, curcuma, curry powder, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon powder, ground cumin powder, ground coriander powder